- To maintain and develop the facilities at Jones Park, Mann Street, Cairns for the use of junior sport in accordance with the wishes of the Jones Family at the time of transfer of title to the CDJRL Ltd
- To provide facilities for the playing of Junior Rugby League to a standard equal to or higher than that required by the Queensland Rugby League
- To administer the financial affairs of the Cairns District Junior Rugby League Ltd in an efficient manner
- Ensuring the long term financial viability of the CDJRL Ltd through the development of a sustainable income stream
- To provide support where practicable to the Clubs affiliated with the CDJRL Ltd as well as other junior sport users of Jones Park
- To establish a mechanism to deliver financial support to CDJRL Players to assist with costs associated with their involvement at State or Interstate level
- To promote the usage of Jones Park as a sporting and social venue conducive to the furtherance of these objectives or any of them.